Online Master of Science in Digital Marketing
Excel in Digital Marketing, Strategy and Analysis
Your Future. Our Focus.
Now, you can become a strategic marketing leader who develops innovative campaigns with the 100% online Master of Science in Digital Marketing program from Northern Illinois University. NIU offers an accelerated path to a master’s degree, enabling you to finish in 12 months by studying full time. Or take classes part time for additional flexibility. Either way, you’ll benefit from affordable tuition ranging from an estimated $26,760 to $32,112, depending on your undergraduate degree and experience.
NIU is the only university in Illinois to offer an online M.S. in Digital Marketing program with AACSB accreditation. As a result, you will engage in a business education that meets the highest standards and instills relevant knowledge and skills, such as harnessing artificial intelligence in digital marketing and making data-driven marketing decisions. Plus, benefit from small class sizes with personal attention from experienced faculty.
No GRE Requirement
Request More Information
Complete this form to receive information about coursework, admissions, tuition and more.
Note: All fields required.
A Flexible Way to Gain Leading-Edge Marketing Talents
NIU designed our digital marketing program to focus on cutting-edge tools and best practices for engaging consumers. Our experienced faculty helps you develop the expertise to lead digital marketing teams and qualifications for numerous certification exams, including Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads and Tableau. The courses last five to eight weeks and we offer enrollment options in the spring, summer and fall.
Take online courses delving into these topics and more:
Online Programs for Your Goals and Schedule
With NIU’s online programs, you can seek a high-quality degree no matter where you are. While you study online, we’ll provide the support and resources to propel your success and make your education personal. Collaborate with your classmates and faculty using the same technology that delivers your coursework and use the helpful services available to on-campus students. This includes dedicated career support even after you graduate as well as access to NIU libraries and online resources.
Stand Out as a Digital Marketing Leader
Digital media now dominates marketing. So, developing digital marketing skills can provide a competitive edge for in-demand positions with impressive salaries. Our digital marketing program focuses on competencies needed to tap into trends and deliver superior results. Engage in online courses that prepare you to harness virtual reality, artificial intelligence, data analytics and visualization tools and other concepts at the forefront of marketing, advertising, public relations and beyond.
Top 8 Digital Marketing Careers
Ranked by their median or average salary.
- Marketing Manager: $135,030 per year1.
- Public Relations Manager: $119,860 per year2.
- Creative Director: $100,890 per year3.
- Top Executive: $98,980 per year4.
- Content Writer: $69,510 per year5.
- Market Research Analyst: $63,920 per year6.
- Public Relations Specialist: $62,800 per year7.
- SEO Marketing Strategist: $57,084 per year8.
Quality Education That Supports Your Aspirations
NIU focuses on empowering your success through educational excellence and experiential learning. You will benefit from small class sizes and receive the faculty guidance needed to thrive in your career and life. Our online programs are an engine for innovation, preparing you to transform the world through research, artistry, teaching and outreach.
Request More Information
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers: Pay. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Public Relations and Fundraising Managers. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Art Directors. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Top Executives. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Writers and Authors. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Market Research Analysts. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Public Relations Specialists. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. Average Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing Strategist Salary. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.